Sales Development Representative
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) are responsible for calling and reaching out directly to prospects through leads that result in the prospect closing into one of our high-ticket sales programs. When speaking to a prospect, the SDR asks questions, listens, and fact finds to know if the prospect would be a good fit for one of our programs. After following the process for determining a good fit, the SDR will set the prospect with a 1-on-1 consultation with an Account Executive (closer) who then closes the deal. Sales Development Representatives are paid commission for every consult set that closes into a program by an AE along with the opportunity to earn a monthly performance based bonus.
Services our clients/prospects and create a great first impression of our company
Utilize all outlets available (phone, social media, email, etc.) to contact & communicate with prospects
Maintain consistent control of personal pipeline, not letting leads & prospects slip through the cracks
Record & notate all communications with prospects in our CRM
Keeping clear and concise communication with team leaders and members of the sales team
Update personal activity sheets and sales projections daily
Attend required sales meetings and team trainings
- All leads are contacted and followed up with consistently and in a timely manner.
- personal pipeline is actively worked through and followed up with.
- Information on prospects is clearly communicated to other sales team members through verbal communication, messaging, & proper notation.
- Quality consults are set with Advisor to close into our programs.
KPIs (Key Performance Indicators):
- Minimum of 100 outbound calls are made daily (Monday-Friday)
- SDR is engaged with fellow team members and leaders, asking questions and seeking help from those around them
- Utilization & implementation of company training to better and perfect the skill set, mindset, and biology of the individual in and outside of the workplace.
- Well organized, utilizing time management to get the most opportunity possible out of a day’s work
- 1 year sales experienced (strongly preferred but not required)
- Access to a computer, stable internet, & a quiet place to work during the day
- Strong communication skills, well spoken over the phone
- Coachable and open to constructive criticism in order to increase skill set
- Great time management & organizational skills
- Able to prioritize & optimize productivity
- A positive attitude & competitive mindset
- Familiarity with social media (Facebook, Instagram, etc.)
- Familiarity with CRMs preferred (HubSpot, SalesForce, Go High Level, Keap.)